Thursday, April 16, 2009

The final days in the Apartment

Our little underwear model =) He put these on as a test. You can catch the link below to see the dancing...... Shortly after the video he had a seat on the little leather chair. I reminded him to tell me when he has to 'pee' at that point he just looked at me and said 'Nick peed' Sure enough, he did - sweet.

We took a gardening class with the CYS. Getting there was next to impossible since we were still without a GPS. It will never sease to amaze me that the gate gaurd honestly has no idea where he works and cannot offer direction ANYWHERE. A side from that, Nick and I did a lot of planting. Since we forgot to label everything, it will be a surprise when it comes up!


They have Munchkin Shopping carts! What a find! - Nick to the beer aisle!


The Leadbetters never miss a 5K, even if its in the rain.... This was a VERY yucky day in Germany and we almost drove home.... But there were so many folks running that we couldn't help it. Nick even did his own victory lap at the end.



On Sunday we strolled around downtown Stuttgart. All the shops were closed, but thankfully we discovered a Doner Kepab place to feed our hungy bellies. Nick needed a picture of the 'Ding Dong'


Hopefully this video has you laughing..... Not just at the '1, 2, 3s....'



I promised I would take a video of Pauli's efforts in navigating the apartment stairs. I think she hated it more every time. This was the FINAL walk down them. It felt great to be leaving!

No comments:

Post a Comment