I finally convinced my family to get outta the house and enjoy a walk. Of course half way through Chris asked me if we were walking or just lolly gagging since my pace these days is a bit Slower. But as soon as Chris put this hat on, Nick ran looking for his hat! Go Red Sox - they killed 'em tonight!
So here is the 'New to us' ride. 2001 Audi A4 Silver station wagon. It surely isn't the Porsche Cayan that Chris dreamed about. But it gets better gas mileage =)
My little corn husker. He enjoyed the process, but not the corn so much
Nick is the first one to own a feast table. Chris is so envious! I bought it (unassembled of course) and Nick couldn't sleep until I attempted assembly. Needless to say, I gave it a good shot but left some of it for dad.
Success! Dinner at the table =) Dilly beans count for a vegetable right?? Good thing since Nick loves them. Thanks Oma Sue
This playdate had 12 kids, 6 adults, but seriously, I lost track. Diane fed us all. This is a sweet picture of mother and daughter (we think they look so alike - especially when Macy graces us with a smile)
Success! Dinner at the table =) Dilly beans count for a vegetable right?? Good thing since Nick loves them. Thanks Oma Sue
Final Table construction
Do all the little German boys "let it rip?"
ReplyDelete