Sunday, September 20, 2009

Bellie shots

I have loved seeing bellie shots by some friends of mine so it inspired me to do our own. We have two weeks until the official due date (October 2nd) - so now is the serious waiting time. We love this pregnancy. With all the trying it feels like I haven't had my body in two years. Needless to say - we are super excited to meet our new little munchkin.
Nick was so good at posing with mom - It started a little rough as I tried to put styling gel in his hair. Of course Chris was a BIG help as he just laughed at the little man. Chris was excited to be behind the camera and not in the photos - Nick has a few more years before he can really protest!

Or maybe he is starting already!


Hey guys - there is a baby in there!




So when do you plan to come out and play Hockey with me?!




Ready for snuggle time with one more?




Ah the waiting - patience is so my thing!






Nick was playing with the props




Even Pauli wanted in on the fun


I really like this picture for the garden behind me. I have a feeling it will be more comfortable relaxing with the munchkin instead of the BIG bellie!

No comments:

Post a Comment