Chris Nick decided if he can dress in a sweater vest than he can wear one too! Now there are some good looking men =) How lucky they are MINE!
As an additional birthday wish, I got two more days of beautiful snow fall. I know everyone else hated it - but I loved watching the snow flakes and was super hot in the new jacket I finally received. Nick even asked if he could go play in the snow. He was out there solo for over 45 minutes! Thursday night I enjoyed every second of a slow drive to book club at Farrah. Ah the magic of snow!
Here's a cute video of Shane. He is growing up too quick and I know I say that too often. I am thankful to have this time with him as he is truly my little buddy. I can make him laugh in a second. He loves to cuddle and most recently figured out that he LOVES his toes (he does not get to see them that often. When we were on vacation we kept showing them to him. He would them grave and roll over! Too cute.
He is also loving the German baby food. First off, everything has potatoes in it. Carrots and Potatoes, Spinach and potatoes, and potatoes Zuchinni. They have the best selection and Shane can not get enough. Nick was SO picky as a baby that I am loving every minute of Shane stuffing full of good German cooking! He is finally rolling over (it take a lot to move that girth)
As an additional birthday wish, I got two more days of beautiful snow fall. I know everyone else hated it - but I loved watching the snow flakes and was super hot in the new jacket I finally received. Nick even asked if he could go play in the snow. He was out there solo for over 45 minutes! Thursday night I enjoyed every second of a slow drive to book club at Farrah. Ah the magic of snow!
He is also loving the German baby food. First off, everything has potatoes in it. Carrots and Potatoes, Spinach and potatoes, and potatoes Zuchinni. They have the best selection and Shane can not get enough. Nick was SO picky as a baby that I am loving every minute of Shane stuffing full of good German cooking! He is finally rolling over (it take a lot to move that girth)
No comments:
Post a Comment