First it was Thomas, than Lighting McQueen and now its the Super friends.
Nick and Tate cannot get enough of this phase. They enjoy their special treats of watching the old super friends dvds (which we like too, they don't have all those crazy special effects, the computers are so OLD, and the crimes are pretty outlandish, aliens, water enemies, etc!)
Well for Tate and Anna's birthday party, Farrah and Diane put together a high energy super friends party. The kids got to dress up and enjoy a dreary morning at a munchkin wonderland! We have a dress up box that includes Batman, Robin and Superman. For his party, Tate asked if he could borrow a costume. I asked Nick and he said 'sure, he can be Robin and I will be Batman' I said 'this is his birthday, let him be the star, he can choose'
We are too lucky
Look at that bowl of french fries in Super Brian's hands. I am happy to say, there were a few remaining when we left the table
Shane wore this slide out!!
Super Girls activate!
Thanks Farrah and Diane for hosting the perfect Saturday morning celebration. Everyone in the family enjoyed it (and we all got naps to thank you for it!)
You are so lucky to have such a wonderful group of SUPER friends. Remember the "Mary Jo's" of the world!
ReplyDelete