Monday, April 9, 2012

Drew is 6 months

Look at that face.  Its 6 months now!  So much has changed.  When I grab him in the early morning for that first feeding i am just amazing at how big his 'little body' is.  He sticks his tongue out when he smiles.  He LOVES sweet potatoes, doesn't care for squash or avocado.  I am crazy enough to make his food (each kid was different, Nick got Gerber, Shane got German and Drew gets Leadbetter!)  and according to this shirt from the humors of Chelcy, he is a milk kid!
And most likely a lobster boy, but that's coming.  I remember buying this shirt pregnant while in Portsmouth NH.  Wonder if he will ever make it there.  Glad i managed to find the shirt.
He is sitting up much better and proving to be just about as flexible as nick

Fingers in the mouth quite a bit of the time.  Could be teething, or they just might taste awesome

This is what we call tummy to tummy time.

can't say as he looks like me in this photo - but folks there their might be a little Carlson in this one

Honestly, cute as a bottom in this photo.  Yet another outfit purchased during my times pregnant.  I remember Farrah bringing this to me while she was living with us for the 10 glorious days in Germany (as they were sadly packing out).  I sent her the photo yesterday and she responded, it was hideous on the hanger - I can attest to that - but super cute on him!!  so glad he looked so dapper!)

Happy 6 months drew.  For the last 6 days you have had your every need met and loved every second.  Oma Sue and goomba leave tomorrow.....  Are you ready?

No comments:

Post a Comment