The sweetest little hugger ever is 8! I wish you were still wrapping your chubby little arm around us each morning when you wake up. You are still such a simple sweet boy - 
So here is his party - while I have always said you can invite to 'how old' you are. somehow we exceeded 8 - by 1 - not too bad. We designed a scavenger hunt for the boys throughout the neighborhood. I honestly had no idea who long it would take them.
They had to capture photos along the way. This one at a clue by the red bench.
Another by the guinea hen crossing sign.
A photo in the street per request.
and enjoy brownie cake BEFORE S'MORES
The night ended with WAY too many boys on the trampoline and a fire pit for more making. Shane felt the love all night long!
So many thoughtful gifts for the Shane man
Alien Shane for Halloween!
A little grandma sign creativity
Choose your own bowl for dinner and this one was graced with a surprise dessert! Yummy!
Thankful for our family dinner! Shane, so thankful God put you in our family.
No comments:
Post a Comment