We have this one last week of summer and instead of orchestrating countless camps, drop offs and activities, Farrah offers up a week of summer memories in VA. While they are just getting back from a LONG drive of a week/weekend in West VA and Tennessee - somehow Brian and Chris manage to link up in NJ and deliver kiddos. Farrah was all about making it a simple week with summer memories and she nailed it. Movie night in the driveway.

Prom night poses on the stairway

Scooter riding along their trails

Art of racing in the rain - surely lots of tears!

Pool swimming

Tons of trampoline time

Flight time!?!? O.k. that is not a normal summer memory - this almost looks like a video screen.

But its TATE! Flying!
Nick and Brian riding! For real!
Cannot believe it
These 2 kiddos stayed home making dirt cake

camping - nailed it!

Lazy summer days

I mean - so active they need a nap!

ON Thursday I flew into DC for work, Brian was able to pick me up and I bought dinner
It was awesome exploring the options knowing Brian would be amazing in preparing.
He rocked it - Tuna appetizer and all.
Delicious - not often I take photos of food - THIS was worthy
I couldn't resist getting these moose pants in Maine - what a treat to see them all wearing them. Love that Macy the Moose is extra special!

Good byes are never fun, but this photo is -
I cannot thank the McCulloughs enough for having 2 extra kiddos for the week and enjoying the summer moments together - I hope through more than these photos the kids keep the memories and the time well spent together is the truest treasure.





No comments:
Post a Comment