Tuesday, October 22, 2019

One more visit?

With a project in DC we couldn't let September be the last visit when their final flight is scheduled for 5 November.  So I got to go back.  One last time.  They were even getting packed out those 2 days.  Boxes everywhere (of color coded tape - where has that been all our lives?!?!)  The fact that they still welcomed me says so much about them.

The fact that this is my Uber says quite a bit about my driver that night.

While I beg to treat them to Sweeto Burrito for dinner, they had friends wanting to show their love as well.  The 2 meals by their dear friends and neighbors were AMAZING and the fact that I got to slip in there was a bonus to me.  
Thing to note here - how frequently we seem to dress alike.  birds of a feather.
I am pretty sure I asked for this photo and will tear up writing this as I got to treat them to breakfast burritos.  We sat down and watched the release of the Star Wars preview.

When C3PO says, I want to look on my friends one last time, they were enraptured by the preview and I could't stop the tears.  Argh! 
 How different our lives may be when we all get to be with each other again.  Moment cherished.  Thank you Star Wars for really driving it home.

You are all going to do great things and yes, maybe it is best to share you with the rest of this world.


No comments:

Post a Comment