Sunday, January 19, 2020

MLK Adventure weekend - From Florida to Stratton

A tale of 2 adventures!  My sister and I have enjoyed MLK weekend escapes to visit my folks in Sanibel.  WE each brought our oldest 2.  Now its time for the final installment!  With the husbands too!  Finally my dad has someone to golf with!
Happy Campers!
Meanwhile on a weekend home with snow in the forecast, I escaped with the big 2 to visit our friends in Stratton!  The roads Saturday night were a bit tricky.  So thankful I had the truck.  
Mark took us on a Stratton tour showing us their favorite haunts.  I love the terrain here.  Great border cross track at the base of a fun mogul run.  
Tons of high speed 6 pack quads to get the crowds out!  With it being MLK - we needed all the help we can get!
Celia was our tour guide when Mark went home to help with the twins.  I love the time with the little strong lady!
Boo boo bear enjoyed his slope time too.
So cute to see and experience Andrew and Ceila's independence here.  They know the mountain and their way around.  We rocked all the trails until the final run.  Ceila didn't think we would make the 4:30 shuttle.  She didn't realize how fast those Leadbetters move!  She was on it! 
 We all drove home Sunday night.  Nick was my navigator finding the best Cumberland in MA - 
Meanwhile in a pool far away....  I love everything about this photo!
Check out the smile on this guy!
Lots of lines and hopping here!
Happy fisherman - and yes, its true, he could fish all day
Where is the all posed group photo!?!?  Where is my mom!  Clearly I needed to be there to capture a few more smiles.  However all the updates we received were thumbs up from all.  Love the boys could all be together like this.  Special weekend for all!  Loving thanks to my folks for making it all possible and enjoying every minute!

No comments:

Post a Comment