Such a sweetly beautiful evening that is right in our Hood - I am attending for the first time. Chris went last year and enjoyed it. We were thrilled to be able to attend. The volunteers of the land trust put luminaries along the trail. A long path and a more direct path. Of course we choose the LONG one (much to the boys excitement)
The hike ends at the Music Vale horse barn at the top of Breezy Hill. The same horse barn I volunteered at 4 years ago (feels like an eternity!) Lots of cocktails, hot coco and ability to run free here. We saw neighbors and chatted. There wasn't any snow which was a bummer - but that is surely the story of the winter.
The way home we came to a beautiful clearing and while its a challenge to capture it I tried for memory sake.
This is the clearing. The stars aren't really coming through but there were plenty of them!
Enjoyed the small town event for the evening.




No comments:
Post a Comment