Guess who has the golfing bug - this Leadbetter.
He signed up for a 5 week clinic with match play through Fairview Farms. Clinics were every Wednesday at Fairview and matches were on Sunday.
Drew and I joined him for a beautiful Sunday afternoon
The course was adorable. See the pond and little house behind us?
Here are the kiddos teeing off. Parents often joined their kiddos throughout the match.
Drew and I opted to stay by the club house. I was devouring the Robert Peace book, while Drew got plenty of practice shots in. He even had a little friend come and join him.
The fox was truly beautiful and very interested in Drew's golf technique.
Nick had a great time with the clinic. He was on the older end of the spectrum and was able to be a bit of a mentor to the younger kiddos too. It is orchestrated by the courses golf pro - Bob Sparks. Someone I taught ski lessons with at Ski Sundown! I knew having these boys - our paths would cross again on the golf course.
No comments:
Post a Comment