Monday, February 1, 2021

February 1 brings a beautiful snow fall filled with neighborhood fun and another official snowday

 Yes, COVID helped us see that we can do school virtually.  However our school recognized snow days are still part of being a kid in New England.  So we are granted 2 of them.  Here is snow day #2.  And here is our Teacher out driver the sled puller.  How fun to wake up to right?!?!  

These are a few of the videos I tried to capture.  Great entertainment while working virtually for me!



This one might be the best one

Needless to say I am not terribly interested in blazing a trail to the chickens.  I tried to put some cover up to help with the 'drifts'
The snow park options are endless.
The neighbors kept up with the shoveling and managed to offer up hockey time too.

Here is day 2 of snow storm - No one is really going anywhere and thankfully we really don't have to!  calculation per snowman stick - LOTS!
Time to start digging out I guess
This is exactly as hard as it looks
The ladies wanted a little straw to help with chilly feet.
We had a little snow drift protection, but only so much you can do.  They didn't seem too bothered
Trudy was busy clearing off the perch
Meanwhile, virtual school inside - ice sculptures

He was willing to give it a good go
Meanwhile - a boy and his dog - outside for recess



No comments:

Post a Comment