Chris was instrumental in helping with the mini van departure. Dino came to test drive it a few times and made us an offer.
It is time.
WE have LOVED this car for how is has delivered us.
We got her before we got DREW.
WE packed her full on COUNTLESS occasions.
The memories flooding and posting on FB I was reminded of many!
The peanut incident
the lizard/pizza/full transportation
Hiding an extra person for the Disney parking
How many bike and people can you fit IN the car
We (Chris and I and her) had plenty of arguments about her battery not always functioning property and for her 170,000 miles we were truly blessed.
Yes, I cried when Dino came to pick her up. I showed him the DVD player, the hidden, all the buttons that still work flawlessly. Yes we could have possibly driven her for another few years. But, it was time. The next chapter of Leadbetter Adventures is here.
Time to celebrate on the slopes - the final day of the season at Ski Sundown - Slushy and hot
Announcement made from Mr. Bishop - Quarantine is no longer required! Let the spring break planning begin!
No comments:
Post a Comment