I am thankful Chris is spending Mother's day with HIS mom - which means I truly get spoiled by my boys - I am quite certain Chris was behind some yummy food purchases before he left - however the rest was left up to the boys and they were wonderful. Shane has 8:30 football games, so we started the morning off with a great game by Shane and mimosas with Ally because she is straight up wonderful! I love how she manages to make things look and feel so effortless.
Next, we came home, the boys let me go running and than cooked a delicious breakfast to enjoy outside—they did great!
Nick requested a little mountain bike ride as he was exploring his capability of biking to the hit club for batting practice. We found 2 different trails (one a bit easier than the other) the way back we heard some rustling in the leaves that startled us,-or really just made us bike that much faster….love this guys desire for independence;)
Next up—dressing up and doing a few chores for Oma Sue on Mother’s Day. Aren’t those the most adorable helpers?
Yummy dinner on the deck together;)
What a blessed Mother’s Day;)




No comments:
Post a Comment