Monday, August 9, 2021

Happy Birthday Diane!

When I am in DC for my besties birthday - its best to surprise her! (with the blessing of her family!!)  I was so fortunate to be able to pop in.  Looks like I stole her and went to Tuscany with this cool artwork behind us.
After dinner we headed off to hear weekly Volleyball crew.  She runs the show here.  Loved seeing her in her element.  Thankful they let me play too=)  I was thankful each time my serve actually went over the net - no that wasn't every time....
Birthday dessert ala Anna and Eve Wisneski
Because I just LOVE this Q-T's Hair cut!
Wayne is experiencing a bumper crop in the cucumber department.  I went home with 3!
Early that morning Diane and I went for a walk at the local school - Braddock high - Chris went there for 7/8 grade.

VA schools are HUGE - Nice early morning walk and chat with DiDi
Thankful for these treasures.  Loved that Eve and Ana prepped rooms and were ready for me to come.  Nice to be a part of their family and celebrating a special lady.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment