I am honestly not sure where this photo was taken - but the fact that it is the three boys watching a bit of crazy. Hold on boys - watch your parents act like they are rather young. Nick was supposed to have his first HS dance - however it was very last minute and the momentum of the kids was blah at best. Alright buddy - you don't know what you are missing!
Ladies night in canton! Look out!
Now Thursday - headed to Walker Hayes in NYC. That's right NYC! Awesome dinner in the city, met up with Rebecca's friend Roy and headed in to see WALKER HAYES. Our new favorite country music family guy. Walker LOVED talking about his songs, lyric and showing off his family. Before we left I did ask the kiddos to learn the dance moves to the 2 hot songs - 'Fancy like' and AA - they did pretty good! Check out the link.
https://youtu.be/2ytLQFHcZSY
Concert was wonderful and awesome as expected. Hoda and Jenna Bush were there along with Walkers' family. Lots of dancing singing etc. When we got to Mary's car we couldn't find the key fob! (this is why I am SO NERVOUS to have a car with only a fob.... this will happen to me all the time) the vallet finally found it and Dree rocked us home
Friday night was a HS dance. If you can believe it, there was VERY LITTLE I could do to convince Nick and his buddies to attend. I DEPERATELY wanted to load them up and drop them off. I just didn't have the inertia. BUT - when Acoustic Marsh pit was playing at Legitimus on Saturday we showed them what they are missing out on by dancing our butts off with good buddies!!
Yellow Leadbetter anyone?!







No comments:
Post a Comment