Nick is ALL in on soccer season. His drive and dedication shows on the field and it even earned him a slot on several varsity games. I love getting these photos from John Senecal!

Its a favorite!
Meanwhile - guess who is double digits! 10 years for our old lady. Lately she is forming such a cool bond with Nick. He makes sure she gets upstairs every night and sleeps in his room. I would like to think its helpful for her legs - but also adorable for the 2 of them.
Meanwhile - this adorable thing finds all the best places to take a snooze
Friday night and the one home football game for Canton (since we share with Granby) it was awesome to see the ENTIRE town out supporting with spirit!
I was excitedly capturing the crowd. I sent these photos along to Christen Cuniowski, John Bishop and even the principal - only CC wrote back saying she could believe I caught the guy who thought wearing 'that' sweatshirt to a HS football game was a good idea...... Can you find it?
Yes - Nick was all in with the spirit wear!
Meanwhile Drew was pumped to celebrate Brayden's birthday!! He joined us a bit late at the football game.







No comments:
Post a Comment