Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Pooches

Princess and the pea - she will sleep on ALL the pillows if you let her!
So, here's a Nora story - we drove 3 hours to escape to an adorable Airbnb near Killington (while nick is in Disney with the band!).  We arrived late that night.  Nora was TIRED of being in the car, she hopped out and walked right now the 100+stairs and jumped RIGHT into the water.  ICY water.  I totally freaked out and thought this is where we loose her.  It's so cold she is going to drown.....  She managed to get out as I was trying to get her and pull her out.  Bottom line is I think she loved it and I wished I knew what the pond even looked like!  

Here she is drying off at our cute VRBO
That night she slept by my bed with this adorable pillow.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment