Saturday, November 11, 2023

Veteran's day tattoo and stuff

This is the last soccer game of the season - In Old Saybrooke against Old SayBrooke.  It was a VERY close game that because under ref dispute.  The crwod got a little lippy (to include our crowd) it was a bummer way to end the season.  But the season is over and it is just heart breaking to see the season just end like that for the seniors.  It was quite the BIG dedicated class.  The Juniors (Nick, Tate, Logan and Ryan) have some BIG shoes to fill. 
I know this guy is ready - Love this social media post of him.
I popped by the Brinks house under construction in Old Saybrooke on my way home.  I love seeing the foundation start to go in.  Love thinking about this house full of family and kids in the years to come.
Next up - Veteran's Day tattoo morning.  Loved getting up and enjoying the morning in the tattoo chair.  Coupled with beautiful classical music, I could sit there all day.  It only took a few hours.  Then we went out to lunch together.  Happy Veterans Day!  I do miss the yearly call from Wyland Jr. 
Went from lunch to the lake house - Took my sister's crew out to see it.  Maddie was the only one adventurous enough to join me on the chilly kayak.  Riley opted to warm up in the car.  We went onto Marzano's for dinner bringing a bit home to my fam.
Best representation of my new tattoo.  I am wondering how long I will wake up surprising myself with it!
Here is my inspiration for color to add onto the next appointment - yes, there is a NEXT appointment!
Sunday turkey meal box filling day - fabulous and fun volunteer event.  Felt almost like a supermarket sweep.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment