Sunday, May 19, 2024

Early morning to a great day!

After sending Nick and Chris down the shore I sat down to enjoy the morning with a cup of coffee, Shane was at a sleep over and Drew was snoozing....Until I got the 9:45 reminder of the 10:00 baseball photos....

I ran up, woke up drew (not fun) his normal baseball uniform was dirty so of course he had to wear pants there were too short too this, too that, but guess what, they were NOT dirty.  lets go buddy!!
It was quote the morning...next grabbing Shane just in time to get to his umpire assignment and than Drew to his game, and than finally, the lake for the evening.
These boys were thrilled with night fishing.  Shane and I were headed to bed when we heard this catch at 10:45!
What a win!
Sunday morning they woke up early and tried to be quite until 6:30 when they came up asking if they could borrow our neighbors row boat.  After a quick class they were out and mobile.  I could hear them across the lake hooting and hollering about their fish.
Meanwhile, here is this sweet guys just helping me... love him.
these 2 could do this all day....
Rock Bass
Chain Pickerel
peace

 

No comments:

Post a Comment