Chris and I are headed to JFK Airport and these clown are taking Chris's spot at the Canton Friends of football charity golf tournament.

Diane and family orchestrated a SURPRISE at the airport - they are headed from CT to DC on Friday and opted to head into JFK to pick up their buddies - it worked out awesome as Chris and I were navigating JFK traffic trying to get there in time. Was thrilled they had these faces to greet them after the long international flight.
Here is our JFK airport link up photo. These are the best ladies to get through life - and this airport with. We jammed all the McCullough luggage, dog crate, dog and family members in our 2 cars and hit the road.
Sparky was a rock start traveler - 20+ hours in his crate. He held it the whole time. A bit disoriented but overall thrilled to be with his family. I score him, Macy and Farrah for the drive home. It was adorable watching Sparky snuggle on Macy's lap happily super close to his favorite person.
Almost 5 hours later and a nutty rain storm at the end of the drive, we ARRIVED home and into our life as a blended family.
Kids came home from the golf tournament BIG TIME raffle winners and LOTS of wine. Nick had some funny stories of Ms. Briggs stealing it back (temporarily).
Excited to have separate sleeping spaces for these kiddos and I came down the first night, turned on the lights to capture what it all looked like. Can you see what I caught Drew doing? Talk about a clown.
Sleeping tonight with a very very full heart. Thank you for coming home to US!





No comments:
Post a Comment