Saturday, September 28, 2024

The Big E!


One of my favorite things about Farrah here is her ability to plan stuff!!  She got us some big E tickets.  I do LOVE the Big E, just never make the time to do it!  Sampling the different foods of New England was the BOMB - 
These 2 were our explorers and samplers
Got to walk through the see the animals
This guy is on par for the it hairstyles. 
 It was an impressive amount of effort to 'show' these animals.  The animals appeared

The food just keeps coming

Chris was part of the late crew with Nick and Shane post soccer.  I managed to find them while walking about where Lisa Loeb was singing!!  As we walked back she was singing her signature song STAY!  The timing was epic
These kids are pretty fun to hang with - gotta admit.
I mean, seriously right
Anyone want to give it a shot?

Gotta be one of my favorite blended family photos!










 

No comments:

Post a Comment