Tuesday, November 12, 2024

Rolling up to Veterans's day

Rocco asked Drew to join him and his grandmother in Florida for his 13th birthday trip.  What an honor.  
Loved getting these photos along the way.
This was a favorite too
I sure do love these 2 ladies - 
On Sunday I was looking for a walk, shane was looking for a game.  Guess who got to be his caddy?  I love it.  He is rather chatty and LOVES the game.  plays every chance he gets.
Love capturing him loving what he is doing.
Dinner with my folks that night.  My sister was in town seeing us all before my folks head down to Florida.  Beautiful Sunday night dinner photo.
Veterans day was celebrated at the HS Monday morning.  Chris had to head to work, Brian and I represented for the team.
Drew was our escort for the Middle School program.  The breakfast was AMAZING!
Brian and I were on the High School Panel along with Dave Rodrigues.  love that we captured our families together after the panel discussion.  Love that Brian could be part of it.  With all the military communities they have been part of, its unique to be one of few in our community.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment