He had a tournament far away - (no surprise) and I couldn't resist a taking a few of these random photos. I remember freshman year and seeing Nick on the wrestling mat and walking around at the meet. I saw the seniors walk around that same meet and the different in their stance and confidence was EVIDENT. I always wondered how Nick would carry himself as a senior.
These photos define confidence
The team crushed the meet and Nick wrestled at the LAST MINUTE possible to get in the car and make it to Prisims. he won placing 3rd for the meet. The Team won and Coach Bristol sported all their metals looking like the Michael Phelps of wrestling.
Nick hopped in the car sweaty after just winning his match. I was thrilled to have a captive audience and had LOTS of questions for him. Was the first time he visibly needed a 'moment' to collect himself after the match. Is amazing what he pours in out there.
5 minutes later, he is literally changing in the front seat while I race him to the concert that he has helped to produce. Yup, just a few months prior we saw the script on the counter and wondered who in the family is was in the play. Of course, Nick - yes, you can do all the things.
The Prisms announcements
I didn't capture any photos by the whole thing was Disney themed and just adorable!! Loved ALL the songs - will admit that the BEST part was Tommy Johnson walking in MID SONG to find his seat and start playing. Not waiting to between songs. The only thing better would have been if he was wearing the first place metal that was the reason why he was late.
Some prisms music
Anyone for Carvel!?! Yes please!
The night isn't over - time for some hair dying and loved that Macy was all in!
We even managed to get Shane to say yes for a lower line
Gosh, I think they match!







No comments:
Post a Comment