Wednesday, May 7, 2025

High School Golf

 I snuck in after their home match winning against Ellington.  It was a GREAT win for the Canton Crew.  Loved seeing Nick have Schmooby on the course team.

The thing with golf is we don't get to 'see' the matches.  They say its weird for parents to be there.  and we aren't involved with practice at all.  Matter of fact, I think that was the highlight for many this season.  Nick LOVED filling the truck with 6 boys (likely frankie seated in the middle) with all the clubs in the back.  I so wish I could hear what they were talking about.  Maybe not.  But what fun!  McDonalds on the way home too.

Nick had plenty to do with the fun that was had and I love to hear that.  Guess I could say he learned from the best, Coach Phelps!  

Senior night simple flower presentation



No comments:

Post a Comment