
Every morning - Nick, Pauli and I gear up and hit the streets. I try to do a long walk in the morning and Pauli has her nose on the ground the whole time. Everything smells So different! This is a VERY typical country side. They are tilling the ground for furture sunflowers (at least that is what I remember)

When germans plant a tree, they are VERY serious about its survival. Check out that bracing. guess I didn't realize we were in a hurricane zone =)

I still am amused by how much germans love our music (that and who they love) they are HUGe fans or Bon jovi which is great for me. But I just came across this Pink advertisement. She will be in Stuttgart in November 2009. they are so pumped that they are advertizing now!

Here is the leadbetter mode of transportation. Its an Opel hatchback. Rather convient and pretty good with the gas. All the cars out here are super small. matter of fact, I think the passat will feel HUGE. Gas is 1 EURO/litter. Yikes! Last night we put in 10 euro and got lost in Stuttgart. Great investment right?? This weekend we are using the train to get into the city Zentrum (center) MUCH easier and nick will LOVE it.

just about every night we try to find a different Gasthaus. We alway worry about nick since we rarley took him out to eat in the states. But the germans LOVE him. He is pretty well behaved, so we are thrilled. Last night we were at the 'Eddy V's' of Deutschland. He got his own silverware, plate and napkin. He hammed it up with the waitress and LOVED the spatzela.
Aunt Stosh taught him this. Thought it was appropriate =)
My Iphone works 80% of the time for emails. So feel free to write at saraleadbetter@gmail.com. Our phone are not quite set up yet.
our mailing address is
CMR 423 Box 1260
APO AE 09107.
Much love from the leadbetters in Germany!
No comments:
Post a Comment