I just got these photos from Margaret and was thrilled to add them.
First I must thank Benjamin for being Nick's biking buddy. We think Bejamin was the real catalyist behind our gathering - they love teasing him that Nick is his only buddy (as he is forever hanging out with his brother and sister's friends) so they traveled over the big pond just to see Benjamin's Buddy!

Loved getting a photo with Margaret. This was AFTER our fun filled day at the park. What you don't see are four other about to be sleeping kids. What you do see is Elizabeth clutching her camera which reminds me of Elizabeths awesome photo skills and superbly amazing camera. She video'ed several times at the park to include the mini train ride. If I had done that, my memoriy card would've been blinking FULL for sure. But not Elizabeth's. Her camera kept tracking. I offered to video her at one point and she instructed me on how to do it. She knows her camera! Margaret was telling me how awesome it is to see life through her eyes. How magical.
We were so fortunate to spend another day with the Schuck family. This time it was in Germany. Gosh, twice in one summer!! Margaret and Patrick were able to hop a space A flight to Germany. They are spending a month traveling around with their family and experiencing all the things they love about Germany. From pretzels to playgrounds, the kids are loving every day and are exhausted at the end! Monday we spent the day with them at Killesberg Park. The 5 kids fearlessly scaled the tower. Patrick and I were slowly behind.
Every seat was taken
Train time
And, of course the carosel!
We were thrilled to be part of their Germany Itinerary. The kids included Nick immediately. I loved watching Jacob and Elizabeth teach him how to play 'pop corn' and sing 99 bottles of beer on the wall. Nick and Benjamin biked all over in their flashy bikes. Nick called them all his 'new friends'.
A special thanks to Margaret and Patrick who make life seem so doable. Surely its no easy task hopping a train from Ansbach with 5 munchkins. They truly enjoy the adventure and this is reflected in their children. Now if we could just get them stationed here......

No comments:
Post a Comment