Friday, August 20, 2010

Crisis averted

I just wanted a simple walk....  But at the end, Nick's brakes locked up (thus the hanging bike) he couldn't walk Mario (the dog we are babysitting) because Mario saw a slug and his 20 lb body pulled Nick's 30 lb body off its rocker...  Mario does not know anything about walking in a straight line.  Did I mention Chris was on a business trip duess home after midnight...
Man it’s been a long day -


It ended with that little dog on the left being brought back to me via German polizi. Shall I tell the day backwards for entertainment?



10:10 - Called German police - yep, they have the dog and are bringing him to me

9:53 - Call farrah in hopes of having a sane mind weigh in (she suggested I call the polizi - while talking to her I was convinced I had lost my cell phone - you got the while talking to her part... yes, I was on the cell phone)

9:15-9:45 search the street of Neuhausen with Pauli who manages to discover 5 hedgehogs - great

9:10 - Bike to the Atkinson's house while my two boys sleep in the house (Pauli is standing guard and I am totally confident in her abilities)

8:40 - scope entire area with no signs of Mario (Pauli is helping)

8:30 - walk out back looking forward to finally sitting down and a glass of wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment