I know you are dying to hear the status of my kitchen sink fixture. On Friday I purchased a 60 Euro fixtures from a local ‘home depot’ lets call it BauHaus. Friday night, Chris opted to venture into the installation processes. Later that night and an electrical wire later (seriously, why is there electrical to the kitchen sink fixture) he decided to bail – only to start again Saturday morning. The fixture is installed, looks great, however the water pressure is such that filling an 8oz bottle would take you 20 minutes. Not really acceptable.
Monday morning we made another appointment with the plumber. He came over Wednesday at 5pm to tell me there is something wrong with the NEW fixture (again, this conversation was NOT in English) Today I went to another plumbing supply store in hopes of getting a fixture and install for one price and ONE VISIT. He asked me how soon? Of course I said, is now possible? Of course not.
Needless to say, my father (refer to earlier blog) has asked me twice if I have sent the American faucet back yet… seriously?
Seriously, Sara, life is suppose to be so much easier in Germany! Why are you making it so difficult? Weiss wine solves all problems!
ReplyDelete