When i look back I truly cannot believe all that Nick has accomplished during his afternoon kindergarten. starting school he had his letters - just last night he read "pete the cat' to Shane (and Shane didn't mind - as when Nick was really learning it was and still is a struggle for all....) I love taking the time to help him write, sound out words and have his mind compute numbers. I cannot believe they were knocking out all this addition, subtraction and even a bit of fractions. For this math minded momma that was my favorite!!
The 2nd to last day of school performance
Super cute songs
Nick's favorite
can anyone hear drew in the background?
Brothers trying to link up.
Found him!
Both of his teachers Dr. Connors and Mrs. Mulholland were truly wonderful and enjoyed the life of a kindergardener. They orchestrated a beautiful slide show - I am certain there wasn't a dry eye in the room full of parents. Bottom line - let them be kids!
Reading, writing and numbers aside, I am so thankful to see Nick happily thriving among his classmates and enjoying the buddy link up time with the friends he has made. He is one social guy that likes to make kids laugh.
Love these boys together. Honestly I won't miss the kindergarten timeline - but i will truly miss the daily interaction with the wonderful ladies at the bus stop There were many days they were my life line to.... life!
need a refresher?
we've come a long way kiddo!
No comments:
Post a Comment