Argh again in my camera department as I didn't snap a single photo of the man that is truly the best dad to our 3 boys. I loved the excitement Nick, Shane and Drew had regarding making a card for Dad this year. As the date approached Shane even told Chris that father's day is coming - its the day we will put food in your bed.... of course the tradition is dad being able to have breakfast in bed - but coming out of the mouth of a 3 year old it just sounded different.
Chris enjoyed a morning of biking while the kids and I went to church and later that afternoon we had a fabulous dinner of grilled chicken with another fabulous father COL Leadbetter. The ended the evening with a round of twilight golf. Not a bad day!!
These photos were supplied by Kay and Bill as they stayed with us a few weeks ago - but I love that is captured all of us.
Thank you Chris for being exactly the kind of dad that our boys need.
Thank you also for the man that is exactly the kind of dad I need.
Happy Fathers day


No comments:
Post a Comment