When we left VA, I packed a carry on bag for me and the 3 boys, I also packed a huge box that got shipped to my folks AND packed the car for our trip to Maine in mid August. Therefore I think i was rather justified in feeling like I was truly losing my mind in the days before our departure.... But being here at the airport was totally worth it (so will the other adventures along the way)

We had a teary eyed good bye to Dad as he flew back to VA to dive i at his new job. I found so meaningful to see Nicks true emotion when saying bye for now....
Meanwhile, on the plane--or nap city as goomba calls it.... drew is out, and so is Shane if u can see him on the other side of my dad,

I love how well our boys have 'learned' to travel, they are helpful and truly love the adventure.

But one of the true joys of parenting for me is catching my kids doing the right thing..., its why I love this video. At the end when I finally came upon nick and Shane, they weren't sword fighting or wrestling, they were claiming their own baggage and helping out.
http://youtu.be/FDj5gRd7UEY
But yes' drew is super cute pushing the suitcase, I LOVE how many folks he made smile. I'm pretty sure he is posted on lots of Japanese travelers websites;). They loved him!!
No comments:
Post a Comment