Monday, November 24, 2014

Kids swap - Our Turn

Remember that Blog about Diane hosting our 3 kids while Chris and I went off to a family wedding - well, its payback time.  Chris and I were ready to host 3 more kids in our already chaotic house.  But with the Wisneski kids - life was actually better - WAY better.  We met up at the park and ride half way to grab the muchkins.  after a little lunch the big kids rolled outside for TONS of trampoline time.  Meanwhile the little dudes enjoyed time together.  Now this time was HIGHLY monitored as last time they were left together UNSUPERVISED - the flushed toothpaste, toothbrushes and shampoo containers down the Wisneski guest toilet.  So needless to say, I played right next to them changing out batteries and putting away toys they stopped playing with - lesson learned.
Don't let them fool you - or maybe this time they can.  They were great little dudes. 
getting into the whole photo thing. 
can you count them all?  Off to the school playground
I seriously felt like a clown car when I opened the doors and 6 kids came storming out.


It was dark and cold and I wanted to go home, but this crew would have stayed almost all night.  I had to promise we would come back tomorrow in order to get them home.
Dinner was great, bed was fine - but who was the first one to wake up and proceed to wake everyone else?!?!  Nick - yup, he was too excited to get downstairs to watch his show.  Needless to say he ended up missing that show while the others watched as mom and Nick spend time in his room watching the clock tick to 7am - bugger!

Back to the playground - Today it was MUCH warmer.
group shot
playing well once again




Diane swung by later that afternoon so we could catch up on life and hear about their solo time.  She took her 3 home and we all promised to do it again soon =)  after the holidays!  Yes, our house got crazy again after they left - please bring back Eve and Anna!!
Love the Wisneski's every one!

No comments:

Post a Comment