Friday, December 19, 2014

School Pageant - - My Wish

Incorporating new traditions this year and apparently Cherry Brooke School has a tradition for putting on a holiday pageant.  The kids all sing Holiday Carols - to include an awesome rendition of the 12 days of Christmas where a different groups of teachers festivally represents each of the 12 days.

But the crown favorite was this video - the song was 'my wish' and I think Jordan Sparks originally wrote it - but Mrs. Theriault's kindergarten class (yes - Shane's class) performed it.  Super Super sweet.
Love Watching Shane's little moth make the words

Drew and Oma Sue got to come to the performance as well
Another possible tradition in the making - a cookie swap.  I had never attended one of these either, but my new friend Dianna (who is also new to Canton as her family moved from FL) she had orchestrated one for the passed 4 years while she lived in FL.  This was her first time doing one here and I was happy to be included.  She had great games and her house was beautifully decorated.  A great chance to meet new ladies and grab some yummy treats too.
I would say Christmas is in full swing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment