WE all knew it was coming - and I guess after 12 days you are kind of ready. Its Sunday and School for us will start on Wednesday - so a few days of just us is probably needed. The kids woke up knowing life was about to change for a bit and I was wishing they just lived closer and we didn't have to be in a constant state of soaking it all in - I just wanted it to be a constant state.
Farrah loaded everyone up - the dogs were truly wonderful and the boys LOVED them. If only Pauli got along with them too.
Love seeing Nick just watch them leave. So sweet and what a truly treasured time with the most wonderful family friends. We love you all Farrah, Macy, Tate, Brian, Belle and Stormy - We hope we made you feel at home as you truly are a part of our family.
Farrah - your strength and mission focus is something I truly admire and although I know this time isn't easy - you have done so much for your kids, yourself and your husband.
No comments:
Post a Comment