Thursday, January 28, 2016

Taking care while they are away

Things that happen because we are pretty much neighbors - family first too - My folks are in Sanibel FL when the permit comes through and the contractors have time to schedule the Solar Panel installation - I am pretty sure my father wasn't using a calendar when he said yes to all the dates (maybe I will just give him the benefit of the doubt)  because honestly he LOVES this stuff so much I know he wouldn't want to miss it.

Until he did.
 
January 25 the guys arrive - Chris is the GC and was happy to do it (because he is a rock star)

Rather similar to our installation - however they covered the roof the weekend before incase is snowed (why wait till the spring right?)  Than it took them 3 days compared to our 4 hours - can't always be the same right??
Done!
What day to my folks arrive home from Sanibel might you ask?  January 31 - yes, waiting is hard =)  Goomba - we love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment