Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Back to Work

Yup - this is work on a Tuesday - I know, I know - tough life right?  Its our Tuesday morning ladies group.  Only women.  As instructors we give them a 2 hour lesson and they can ski the mountain after that.  I was SO fortunate to be paired up wth an experienced instructor to learn from her along the way.  Matter of fact that is Rebecca in the center right there!
That's me - we were SO fortunate with our Tuesday's everyone was awesome.
After the morning lesson we wait to see if other drop-ins or scheduled lessons come through.  If not, we are on our own to ski.

It was such a beautiful day - I requested a skiing partner - straight out of school to the mountain - tell me he lives a charmed life!
Being a skin instructor was totally a choice - this life style is a choice, where we live is a choice.  I can't say I am the best instructor, but I am learning, I can't say we get paid a ton, but I enjoy it - making life memorable.  

No comments:

Post a Comment