Somedays this kiddo wakes up with the BEST hair - this day was particularly unusual - but I had to snap a photo
Later that day, we were rooting around our local thrift store and check out this $2 gem =) of course I need a Toot Gun
That evening was made complete at our local carnival. It was a BUSY friday night. Chris took the littles while I had night for the bigger rides. His and I were standing in line for the swings when his 2 best friends discovered us - Tate and Ryan - they were instantly 3 little peas in a pad roving the carnival. Loved just seeing the joy in Nick's eyes when they ran up to him.
Chris was a rock star with these 2 while I got to chat with the moms too.
Just a great night in small town America
No comments:
Post a Comment