Friday, February 24, 2017

Seriously love Sundown

I GET to work here - just twice a week and sure it doesn't pay much at all - especially when the snow is lacking..... but sometimes you don't do things for the pay, sometimes you do them for the benefits.  For instance, if you work a few days a week, you earn a season pass and another one for a family member.  Done - that is why I said yes.
So here is the office/
And yes, this smile is for real
But as with any job, if the folks there stink, its not worth doing.
So I will continue to say how BLESSED I am to be part of the sundown family.  The coolest bunch of folks that LOVE skiing.  This guy is AMAZING and offers the best mogul clinics.  He also doesn't believe in Sunscreen.
These guys were part of the Friday afternoon mogul clinic - Jay (on the right) has a birthday 2 days after me - he loves to tell the story of turning 60 at Jay Peak - Didn't pay for a drink all night.
The first picture I had my jacket on - well, it got warmer and the vest became 1/2 off for instructors.
A truly happy face.
The Friday afternoon mogul clinic.  Loved how 'jazzed' everyone felt after attacking the moguls.  They can have that affect on you!
O.k. so photo #3 for the day and yes, it got even warmer outside and here is another awesome soul I get to spend my Friday's with.
I have had a spoon holder that was broken for 5 years - Sad to throw it out since I bargained for it in Florence - However when I was gifted this from my fellow body pump instructor if just had to find a good place in my home - This was the kind of week I was having.  Can you imagine the full heart??
Great bunch of Canton parents got together to say goodbye to a great family as they head to Dallas Texas.  The Vrables surely left their mark on Canton!

No comments:

Post a Comment