Its moments like these that I want to remember. Ever have that kiddos that you KNOW in your heart needs a nap, but just won't take it?? Than you ask him to stay in his room, he finds PLENTY of other things to do, and than this happens. He was without a blanket so I brought his body in and my favorite blanket.
Truth be told, its October 17 and I am FINALLY trying to catch up on my summer blog and just the other day, Drew said, remember when I feel asleep and you covered me with your blanket??
Yes buddy, I do, and I would do it every day if you let me!
But what happened here???? The pool has been in for 30 years and the suspicion is when the bear hated to climb the fence, it just wasn't rated for bears.
No fun at all - yes, I am writing this on October 17 and honestly my father has not be able to come up with a true working solution and I know this weights on his mind. He loves what this pool means and this is no simple solution.
No more bears on the deck!
No comments:
Post a Comment