Lets get a little more adventurous - we are sizing down, minimal snacks and drinks. We parked right along the path by our house (just north of the Satan's king down spot where they start)
I mean, we did pack a few beers.
Within the first 15 minutes Drew's tube hit a branch and he flipped. Thankfully he was close by me and I jumped out of my tube to grab him - thankfully my tube was attached to Chris's and he could keep going (and apparently snap a photo!) Not so thankfully, Drew was DONE tubing, but our car was a bit further down the river. Like 3 hours further (we didn't know this at the time either....)
This was towards the end, several rapids, none that bad again (all cause for Drew to want to sit with us) Now I am capturing the funny stuff as we are all hungry and thirsty (didn't pack enough snacks!)
We got out of the water over an hour later than planned, exhausted, not sure from what - its not like we were swimming. But just in time to rinse off and head off to see the Big Sick with Molly!! That's right, it was supposed to be just me and molly, but I misread the text and brought Chris too. My parents were rock stars and had the boys for the night!
Molly rolled with it and the movie rocked. Just another summer night!
No comments:
Post a Comment