Just a few more things to LOVE about summer time.
Early morning chicken love.
Kid swap with some of our favorite friends. Popped into the library for some books and a coloring table. They didn't want to leave. These are the things I love.
And than yes, we need to make slime.
Bee experiment gone bad..... I thought those bumble bees didn't sting. Drew held one in his hands for a while.... than what happened... Jonah too. Boo. Who knew. I guess they just aren't aggressive, but will sting if they need to.
I seriously love everything about this photo. Lighting, Chips, Chicken, Water, railing, summer, outside eating.
Back of the truck riding to the river #summerliving
How many kids does it take to operate a paddle boat at the Izzos'?
Well good morning ladies - I love you too, please don't poop on the welcome mat...
No comments:
Post a Comment