So I finally put a date on the calendar and decided it was time to just go for it. I told Nick Monday afternoon, he rocked his concert and Tuesday morning we were up at 5:30 - no one heard us! On the road at 6 - on the slopes at 9AM first chair, According to Chris, Shane and Drew didn't even ask where we were.
Here we are stopping for gas and a little breakfast.
About to make some fresh tracks
We ventured over to the snow board park (even though Nick was still on skies - he got to bring options) I shutter at the day my kids want to do this.
Seriously, no thank you! (thankfully NOT open today)
Nick's photo request - He was literally beaming all day. To say he appreciated a treat like this is a HUGE understatement.
Tree skiing - yes please - He was leading the way.
Can you see the smile through the turtle fur? I mean the conditions were AMAZING! BEAUTIFUL day.
Nick I always want to remember this day with you!
WE did this run SEVERAL times and he loved every one. After the last one, he did ask if I wanted to do a mogul run - thoughtful guy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT97BuOPOXY&feature=youtu.be
We now name MT Snow - the place where the snow always glitters -
This is the snow board run from the lift. Its literally jump after jump after jump.
The rails were made of real wood - coolest park for this kid!
Loved a photo like this with the solar wind farm on the top of the far mountain.
I spent the entire day being so thankful to have this day. What a true privilege. We headed home by 3:30, tired and a bit hungry - and ready for a snow storm!!!
Thank you Nick for being that kid I WANT to spend the day with. Love the kid you are turning into.


No comments:
Post a Comment