Saturday, March 10, 2018

It was so awesome that we HAD to go right back

Yes, that weekend we had to show the rest of them the big time MT. Snow - 
So we got up REALLY early and hit the road.
We were NOT the only ones there.
but we managed to find our way OUT of the crowds and fall in love with the snow - and get some snacks in too.
Oh the choices to make.
Snuggled up with these 2

This was exactly where they wanted to be 
I believe someone got stuck - I was just pretending not to hear him.
Packed all our food and skied until we were REALLY hungry
The BEST day all together.
Amazed by Drew at 8 it is NO problem rocking any slope together.  No doubt they are more daring than myself.
A little video I put together too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3hEZzsbJP0

No comments:

Post a Comment