The best thing about this was the surprise - it really is the year of the Nick - Imagine Dragons is STARTING their tour HERE in Hartford and I can get lawn tickets on Tuesday for $20 - do you go for it?
How many?
Who will need to play baseball?
Nick's game on Monday was rained out - which meant Tuesday would matter but not as much as wednesday. So on the way home from the rain out I asked him if he would mind missing the Tuesday game. Of course he said he wanted to go to the game... but what if I had tickets to a concert. He said, like a simsbury band concert? No like Imagine Dragons.
His face was priceless.
So is this one.
The show was amazing!
Look at the buddies we get to go with!
pretty good seats if I do say so myself.
They played them all - Whatever it takes (my favorite) was rather early and I was hoping they would end with it. The lead singer was amazing and opted not to wear his shirt the whole time.(these were my first words to chris the next morning) that and they only sold 24oz beers - not cool
But the concert was cool and I loved being with Nick and our buddies!
No comments:
Post a Comment