Saturday, June 2, 2018

Nates Warrior Run

Anyone want to ROCK nates Warrior run??  

Honestly with busy baseball schedules I wasn't sure if we would have a game that morning or not, so I didn't plan a THING until Friday night - when I had Juliane spend the night and planned to pick up Derek.  Drew got a special Night with Oma Sue - 
Do the math on all of that and HERE ARE MY WARRIORS
Rosedale farms in Simsbury - almost a 2 mile course!
The Zoo Gym was in charge of helping with an obstacle - here we are at flower power - my AAR comment for next year - no flour - its turns right into glue - yuck.  Mud is WAY better.
This rock start right here raced the whole course!  This was my only shot of him!


Pretty sure THIS was their favorite obstacle
Both running,
just at a different pace - or maybe I caught him mid stride?
Scariest Obstacle
systemactically did it!

pretty rocking after photo - great job guys!  Way to make us proud - they would have gone back to the mud pit if it wasn't so far away.


No comments:

Post a Comment