Friday, October 26, 2018

Halloween prepping





I will break halloween up a bit as we seem to have a few different celebrations (and costumes!)  I love hearing the kiddos walk through the different ideas.  Love that this one stuck.
Shane debated the pirate with Luciano for a hot second, but had to find a hat, decide on pants and a shirt.  Oh the effort and decisions!  So when I spotted the slough costume and Walmart I knew it was for him!  Here he is at fright night with his buddies.
The slough I mean.
Moving onto the next level of creativity - Our imagine Dragons - I tried to encourage Nick to show off his 6 pack.  Maybe its better this way!!  Hahaha.  Love this 3 some of boys
I cannot chaperone a fright night event and not dress up - Cowgirl is my go to!
However the following morning Jane Fonda made an appearance at the 107 Body Pump Launch!
We asked our members to dress up too and I was thrilled when several did!
Quite the morning at the gym - right back to the 80s for most of us.
Drew got to wear his costume to school - cannot imagine the challenge it was to capture this photo.  Notice there is ANOTHER hotdog in the photo??  I mean how is that possible?  I love that Drew's was home made.

No comments:

Post a Comment