Thursday, October 11, 2018

See the value

Lately I have had the blog books out in and effort to remember and relive Drew's first year of life and pull together a baby book.  I have LOVED watching Shane and Nick pour over them as ask me questions about life in Virginia and what it was like when we move here.

It made me really REALIZE the value in these books and this time it takes.

TODAY I got to go into Drew's classroom.  Instead of birthday cupcakes we bring a book, read a portion of it and donate it to the classroom.  I brought his birthday book that we just made (along with his favorite book - Bad Guys - imagine!)  folks poured over his life as a baby and he relished in the attention and question answering.

During that time I could see and appreciate the record keeping of the blog - so I continue


Thanks for the hike of Ski sundown boys - looks a lot different right now doesn't it.

No comments:

Post a Comment