Saturday, December 22, 2018

Christmas in CT

Look at this beautiful table!  With us headed to TX on Sunday we were thrilled the Charron's were able to come down on Saturday and enjoy a Christmas meal together.  Love that my folks wanted to host this entire crew!  
Cousin time and loving it.  
Kudos to my folks for putting out quite the spread and filling their home with all of us - just seeing that delicious prime rib makes me hungry again.  Perfectly done!
We finished the evening with some delicious grasshoppers.
As luck would have it, some of it found its way to the floor.  Stacie scooped it up and added it to a different bowl (that my father and I ate out of since we don't have a dirt thing....) 
As the kids were settled in giggling to Home Alone (a holiday FAVORITE)  who should ring the doorbell but - THIS GUY!
I adored seeing each different capture with the little ones.
Willling to go first
Laying out her list
Making sure he is aware of his request for a drone
Happy to see the festive guy
Childlike nervousness seeing this childhood celebrity
Our little skeptic
Love that Santa found them some pretty awesome USA scarves
Everyone wants a photo with Santa right?  
Believe in the Magic!
Sunday morning we woke up at our house and Santa made a pit stop with a few big gift for the boys knowing we would be traveling for the big day.  Loved their voices.
I didn't take many photos as I wanted to be 'there' so here is my only ones to share.
Nick is already wearing his new snow boarding boots.
Loved seeing these guys exchange their secret santa gifts.  I SO wish I had captured Jackson's excitement in telling Drew HE was his secret santa - ADORABLE

Thank you to my family for making it all possible.  We all truly relish in the time together and we so very fortunate that we can make it happen.   This is exactly what the holidays are meant o be like.  Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment